Follow @WkndProjectGirl Tweet

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Huge Project in the Works!

The reason I fell off the grid for a bit...

So I've been having a little trouble finding the pieces of furniture I need to complete the upcoming wp's!  I don't want to keep you out of the loop so I want to show you my plans for the room!  Here is my inspiration board!

I have loved this trellis pattern by Kelly Wearstler for SO long but it is like $120/yard so there's no way I"m getting it!  But if everything goes as planned in my DIY project (fingers crossed) I will have this pattern in my bedroom soon enough!  More to come on how I recreate pieces for this space...  


Images: 1.  Benjamin Moore (BM) Revere Pewter, 2.  BM Kasbah  3. BM Patriot Blue  4.  BM Ebony Slate 
5.  Kelly Wearstler's Trellis (Available through Schumacher)   6. West Elm Velvet Curtains  
7.  Image via The Decorista  8.  Image via Not On The High Street   9.  Restoration Hardware Zinc Nightstand  
10. Restoration Hardware Italian Hotel Satin Bedding  11. West Elm Pillows  



Thanks for stopping by! 

-Weekend Project Girl  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?